IN A NUTSHELL...
- Do not eat moldy food
- Take vitamin C (10 grams) and Vitamin B complex ( 2 tablets and niacinamide (three 500mg tablets) to help detoxify the mycotoxins in you.
- Do the bowel program
Tapeworm Stage or Mites
The fascinating story of how we really "catch" a cold kept me spellbound for a year. I was hot on the heels of Adenovirus wherever it might be in my body. Sometimes I saw it; sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I had cold symptoms; sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I could zap it; sometimes it did no good.
It is now apparent to me that Adenovirus isn't our (a human) virus at all! It belongs to other parasites. Parasites as varied as tapeworm stages and mites. Perhaps it belongs to many other parasites, as well. My evidence comes from a tapeworm stage, cysticercus of Diphyllobothrium erinacea, the mites Sarcoptes and Dermatophagoides, and our own colon bacteria, E. coli.
The tapeworm stage flies in the dust as eggs. If you have a household pet, you will always be able to find a tapeworm stage in your sponge or in a dust sample you collect from the table or kitchen counter in the morning. Gather dust with a damp bit of paper towel, put it in a plastic bag. Then wash your hands or you may accidentally eat some.
This, of course, happens to every household member. Eating the dust off the tables, inhaling the dust, and eating off surfaces wiped by the kitchen sponge happens to everyone. And everyone "catches" colds. If you search for Adenovirus, though, in your dust sample, it isn't there!
Then the tape eggs hatch into the cysticercus stage, which promptly gets into the liver. Sometimes it gets to other organs, like the muscles, the spleen, the pancreas. Presumably the liver screened it out of the blood originally.
Soon you will zap them, wherever they are.
Mites are inhaled or swallowed or both, just as tapeworm eggs are. They are on your kitchen sponge, and in any food or dishes that stand uncovered anywhere in the home. Never drink water from a glass that has "stood out" all day. After finding one, you will notice it beeping in you for several days. Then the beep disappears; presumably the mite is dead.
The tapeworm stage beeps may disappear in a few days, too, presumably dead. Except in cases of disease. Muscles that are diseased will take in the newcomer and allow it to survive adding to the parasites and pollutants already there! Evidently the immune power of such diseased locations is way down.
On the day that the mite stops beeping, the day it dies, Adenovirus appears!
Not many Adenovirus at first. You will need to search several times during the day to find it in your white blood cells. (And you have no symptoms, yet, either!) Is it a coincidence that Adenovirus appeared directly after a tapeworm stage or mite died?
You can find out by waiting until a time when you have a tapeworm stage or mite and no Adenovirus. Then kill your tapeworm stage or mite by zapping for seven minutes. Within minutes after that, the beeping of the tapeworm stage or mite is gone and Adenovirus can be heard, loud and clear at 393 KHz! And minutes later you may feel a stuffy nose, a slight congestion developing, a certain head feeling that is different. You are "catching" a cold!
Will you really get this cold? Will it become a full blown cold of the usual kind? After seeing this happen dozens of times after killing a mite or tapeworm stage I concluded that Adenovirus really belongs to them; the virus is scuttling its dying host like people jumping off a sinking ship into the ocean. Our bodies are the ocean for them. They too, immediately swim and search for a hospitable island. Our respiratory tract is such an island; perhaps other organs, too.
Yes, this "baby cold" will develop into a full blown cold if, but only if, you have a mold in you!
Molds and Colds
This is part two of the cold story. You may have Adenoviruses quietly slipping into your blood stream and tissues from a tapeworm stage or mite you inhaled, or E. coli bacteria that strayed into your tissues, and which is being slowly killed by your immune system. Your immune system can keep up with them quite easily provided you don't have a mold in you at the same time. The significance of the mold is that it lowers your immunity, specifically and generally.
Mold eluded, is health improved.
This has already been studied extensively for a number of food molds. There are a variety of ways that mold toxins lower immunity. Some simply kill white blood cells. Others seem to "bind and gag" them so they just can't go about eating viruses.
So with mold toxins present, Adenovirus, fleeing the dead tapeworm stage, mite, or E. coli is not gobbled up. It has time to get to its favorite organ and enter the cells there. It may get in your lungs if they're full of arsenic or formaldehyde, in your throat if it is full of mercury from your fillings, in your spinal cord if it is full of thallium. Sometimes you feel the viral attack, sometimes you don't.
When E. coli is the source of your Adenovirus, a question pops up. Why don't you have a perpetual cold, since these bacteria are always in your colon... and should be! As long as E. coli stays dutifully in your colon, no Adenovirus is seen. But as soon as any cross the colon wall to invade your body, your white blood cells pounce on them. After this, Adenovirus appears and again you are catching a cold. They may go to your internal organs where you don't feel them.
One place you do feel an attack is in your respiratory tract: lungs, bronchi, sinuses, nose, Eustachian tubes, inner ear, eyes or head. And the size of the attack depends on whether you recently ate moldy food.
Another good mold inhibitor is lime water. This is used in making tortillas. None of the old fashioned tortillas (made with just corn, water, lime) that I tested had any mold, even without propionate added! Other tortillas made of flour and calcium propionate frequently had molds.
Only buy fresh bread not wrapped in plastic.
Of all measures, stopping mold consumption is the most important.
(From: "The Cure for all Diseases", p. 357ff. Copyright notice)