This information taken from the book: “The Cure for all Advanced Cancers” is valid also for HIV cases and other illnesses
If you are a caregiver, you might notice that in spite of all the good intentions your patient has to eat and take supplements, day after day passes and it simply does not happen. There are reasons beyond anyone's control for not eating. If your patient continues to lose weight, they are not eating enough. Provide the richest, highest calorie food you can. Prepare it in the most appealing way you can. But if they have not eaten food for two days, you must give IV feedings. The IV feedings should include fat and protein, not merely sugar. It is common practice to give terminal cancer patients dextrose water (glucose/sugar) alone as nourishment. Perhaps it seems justified to clinical personnel since better nutrition would only delay the final event. I recommend an intensive feeding program including a liquid amino acid mixture and a fat emulsion. If blood albumin levels are low (below three), a bottle of albumin should be given daily as well (alternate days as condition improves). Along with these nutritional IVs, hefty doses of vitamins and minerals should be given (see IV Recipes).
Unfortunately, I find that the IV bags and bottles of injectable supplements are often polluted with antiseptics, heavy metals, bacteria and even Ascaris eggs and larvae! The bags themselves seep plastic because the Syncrometer finds polyvinyl chloride inside (a carcinogen!). For this reason we use only glass IV bottles. Since you cannot test easily for bacteria, you should give each 500 ml IV bottle one ml of ethyl alcohol (either 76% or 95%) to kill Coxsackie viruses that are often present. To eliminate bacteria and parasites, run the IV tube through a five micron (SP) syringe filter placed "in fine." As for isopropyl alcohol or benzene, you are taking a chance-it is simply a gamble. But it is better than doing nothing.
This is our "minimum nutrition" list for IVs:
- Fat emulsion (1,000 ml, Intralipid 10% see Sources) Use 1/22 or whole bottle a day.
- Magnesium (10 gm/20ml) use 2 gm in a day. Gives pain relief. Stops spasms.
- Potassium chloride (149 mg/ml) use 2 to 4 ml a day.
- Vitamin B-100 complex, use 5 ml a day.
- Amino acid solution (1,000 ml, with electrolytes). Give 1/2 or whole bottle in a day.
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid, 25 gm up to 100gm in critical cases. Use calcium and magnesium injectables to neutralize acidity.
- Calcium gluconate 10% (50 ml) use 25 ml when blood level is below the normal range. Use together with vitamin C to help neutralize the acidity.
Note: if you do not sterilize the vitamin C, amino acids, Bcomplex, and fat emulsion, and filter them, you will be introducing the very pathogens you are trying to clear!
These supplements are added to IV bottles of saline (salt) or dextrose (sugar) depending on which is lowest on the blood test. If both are low, glucose (50%) is added to a saline IV bottle to give both at once.
Note that no oxidizers are included in this regimen, nor sulfur compounds may tide your patient over the first few days, when a small improvement makes the critical difference. As soon as your patient is willing to drink chicken broth instead of water, you have gained ground.
Additional IV treatments may be used in other situations:
- Procaine, use 5 to 10 cc of 2% solution (the preferred pain killer).
- EDTA, single dose, (3 gm) to remove heavy metals.
- Laetrile (also called amygdaiin, 3 gm/ampoule) use 2 to 3 ampoules a day. Available in Mexico.
- Vitamin K, 5-10 mg a day to reduce bleeding.
- Vitamin A (?5,000 to 100,000 IU/day).
- Albumin (use a one dose bottle, 12.5 gm in a day).
- Rhodakem. 2 to 6 vials a day (can also be taken by mouth) (product includes rhodizonate). Available in Mexico
- Glycyrrhizin, 30 ml, especially good for liver cancer.
- DMSO, 5 ml (100%) increases penetration of other supplements. Differentiates (normalizes) tumor tissue.
- Cesium chloride. 3 gm a day at first. Then 6 gm daily unless nausea occurs.
- lnsulin, rapid acting, 15 to 30 U along with 100 ml of 50% glucose. (Must watch patient for signs of hypoglycemia.)
IV treatments speed up tumor shrinkage. They are lifesaving when the liver can no longer detoxify what is coming out of the tumors as evidenced by rising LDH, alk phos, GGT, etc. If you are verv ill, choose IV therapy to help your body survive each opened tumor; it could take 5 weeks!
Search for a professional IV treatment expert
Many details of good IV therapy are given in the book Intravenous Nutrientt Protocols in Molecular Medicine by Majid Ali, MD, Denville, NJ, USA, 1994.
(From: "The Cure for all Advanced Cancers", pages 172-175; Copyright notice)